Litchfield Hills Trails
Litchfield Hills Bike Trail
FEATURED BED & BREAKFASTS
- Locust Tree B&B | Canaan
- Hidden Valley B&B | Washington
- Tucker Hill Inn B&B | Middlebury
ROUTE & DETAILS
- Distance in Hours - 5h and 11min
- Distance in Miles - 50.5 miles
- Level of Difficulty - moderate/pro - hills to low mountain ranges*
Bike through the picturesque region of Litchfield Hills, also known as the foothills of the Berkshires. This moderate to difficult route travels through several quaint towns including North Canaan, Warren, Washington, Woodbury, and Middlebury, CT. Many smaller routes can be added to the trail within the 16 state parks and 9 state forests close by. This trail follows the Housatonic River through Housatonic Meadows State Park. Many smaller routes can be added to the trail within the 16 state parks and 9 state forests close by.
Some of this driving/ biking route was adopted from the Connecticut Barns Trail, Litchfield Hills. Several historic Connecticut barns are also featured along the CT B&B Bike Trail. For more information on the CT Barns Trail visit www.connecticutbarns.org.
Click the display map above for more details and B&B locations.
* B&B Bike Maps have been created with Google Maps. Please use caution–bicycling directions may not always reflect real-world condition