Greater New Haven Trails
Shoreline Bike TraiL
FEATURED BED & BREAKFASTS
- The Kelsey House B&B | Branford
- Thimble Islands B&B | Branford
- The Tidewater Inn | Madison
- Chatfield Hollow B&B | Killingworth
- Distance in Hours - 6h and 5min
- Distance in Miles - 57.8 miles
- Level of Difficulty - moderate/ rolling hills*
Bike through several charming New England coastal towns, full of quaint shops, antiques, and historical architecture.
Travel north to Route 80 through Chatfield Hollow State Park. Once one Route 79 you will enjoy views farmland and countryside views headed towards Durham, CT. The trail then travels south and finishes on the central shoreline in Guilford, CT.
A portion of this driving/ biking route was adopted from the Connecticut Barns Trail, Greater New Haven. Several historic Connecticut barns are also featured along the CT B&B Bike Trail. For more information on the CT Barns Trail visit www.connecticutbarns.org
Click on the display map above for more details and B&B locations.
* B&B Bike Maps have been created with Google Maps. Please use caution–bicycling directions may not always reflect real-world condition